So, I’ve finally decided that I will keep my own blog. Although I don’t want to call it a “blog”… it’s really more of a list, that I hope to add to every day. Sooo, like a “blist”. Yeah! “Check out Anita’s blisst!”
This is a place where I hope to add something new I’ve learned each day. Brent asked me, “But what if you don’t learn anything cool that day?” And it doesn’t really matter, since I am maintaining the optimistic assumption that I learn some things every day, and therefore, there has to be a best thing. So I should never have an excuse not to post.
Motivations for this blist:
- I want to focus on the things I learn. What an exciting thing!
- I want to keep my brain chugging. I’ve been forgetting a lot of stuff lately, and this site motivates me to reflect and record something from each day. Writing things out to share with others solidifies my understanding and memory of those things.
- It’s an easy, useful, flexible, positive blog. I can post something tiny and easy, or something long and thoughtful, depending on the day’s Thing. But I will try to post every day.
- I can post whatever I want, as long as I think it’s “best”! Anything merits a post.
- Other people can post their own Best Thing as comments. (Please do!) If this looks popular, maybe we can start up a little community of bubbling, learny fervor!